VMware vSphereTM and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing the Virtual Environment
There are so many similarities between VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure from a security perspective that we decided to change the title of the book. The book already covered VMsafe and other APIs, Distributed Virtual Switches, as well as other aspects of vSphere security. It seemed logical to change the title to reflect this.
June 2009 by Pearson Education
More Info about the Author
Tim Pierson who contributed the chapter on penetration testing.
Tom Howarth who contributed the chapter on Virtual Desktop Environments.
Links to Articles/Interviews about Book
- Simon Seagraves of Techhead VMworld Interview
- Hany Michael aka HyperVizor Must Have Virtualization Books
- David Davis New Book- VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment
- Eric Sloof VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing the Virtual Environment
- MSI::State of Security Book Review: VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security
- vDestination vDestination’s Top 5 VMware Books List