Our Security Product Portfolio follows, contact us with any questions:
- Mentor on all aspects of Virtualization and Cloud SecurityLet AstroArch Consulting, Inc. mentor your virtualization and cloud security personnel. Edward L. Haletky will mentor one-on-one or groups either remotely or on-site for your virtual and cloud environment administrators and security personnel. Ask us your tough questions and receive in-depth answers in an educational format.The goal is to educate your personnel while providing solutions to your current and future issues.
- Virtual and Cloud Environment:
- Review or Write Virtual and Cloud Environment security architectures and designsAllow AstroArch Consulting, Inc. to review or write your virtual and cloud environment security requirements, architectures, and designs.Our goal is to provide the necessary level of security and compliance that fits your environment and requirements.
- Problem Solving and Root Cause AnalysisSecurity issues within a virtual and cloud environment can be difficult to find, quantify, and finally solve. Problem solving requires a deep understanding of security, and the virtual and cloud environments.Our goal is to solve your virtual and cloud environment security problems so that they can be fixe and the gaps closed. We do this by applying best practices and the tools that are used for End-to-End Virtualization and Cloud Security.
- Security HealthcheckUsing a rule base of at least 1200 Security Rules and growing, we will assess your current virtual or cloud environment against these rules, best practices, security, compliance, and forensic concerns.The result of this assessment is a report and discussion on how best to improve the overall security of your virtual and cloud environments. This report is based on Edward L. Haletky’s work within the field of virtualization and cloud security.
- Security TrainingThis 1 week course is based on VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security, the findings of continued research, and discussion within the Virtualization and Cloud Security space.The goal of this course is to provide an understanding of how the virtual and cloud environments secure themselves, how data moves through the environment, and the unprecedented capability to build defense in depth. Lastly, we shall review where each type of security tool and product fits within the virtual and cloud environments to provide End-to-End Virtualization and Cloud Security.
- Secure Code TrainingAstroArch Consulting, Inc has developed a 1 week Secure Code training that makes use of several references on the subject. The primary book used is the Twenty-Four Deadly Sins of Software Security Programming. This course goes in-depth to the major causes of software security issues and how they can be solved at various stages of the software development life-cyle (SDLC).The goal of this course is to foster a security aware mind-set within software architects, designers, engineers, and developers so that they fully understand how their code will be attacked. We will use this security aware mind-set to look outside the box for solutions to software security issues.